Contract Concubine - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
SIo4.gif

https://tenor.com/SIo4.gif

(I can't add gifs here *sad tonie noises*)

I....am the confused. Isn't that the guy he said was dead? But he's alive?

Thank you!😁 That poor kid. He shoulda went for a desk job. Spying and intelligence work is so not his thing.🧐

Fed-Kun's army
??? 😂😂😂😂😂 this guy has a poor choice in work. Poor guy’s not very cut out for it lmfaooo Thank you for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
@marsbars @Celeste123 the guy at the beginning of this chapter is the same as the guy at the end of the chapter (his name is taewoon). he is the guard who was sent to observe yesuh, but bungled his job so much he fell off the roof (ch. 6 if you wanna reread). yesuh put a scent trail on him to figure out who was spying on her.

so apparently his roommate, suwan, met with a maid before meeting sir yugi (silver fox guy) and now he's dead. that's what yugi and hahae (long silver hair guy) are investigating i think. and for whatever reason, our poor lad taewoon has once again fallen off a roof in this chapter, but this time in broad daylight.

I just want to adopt that clumsy person, he's so cute, like a baby brother.
Yep, I have no idea if baby brothers are cute, since I don't have one, now, let me dream.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahhahah; what a timing to wake up XDDD He must be hella confused about the uproar he caused XDD

Dex-chan lover
Roof boy is just playing a "Yesuh". He's the most likely suspect.

Also MC's bad at both her day and night jobs, lol.

Provided he isn't the suspect, did someone try to take him out? Hmm... Either he fell off of the roof cuz he's a klutz, he did it to lessen suspicion cuz he's either super cautious or the murderer, or he's being targeted.

Users who are viewing this thread