Contract Concubine - Ch. 20

Supporter
Sure, a mouth covering will totally hide the ankle-length hair of a colour that nobody else seems to have.

Dex-chan lover
i thought that she would start doing shadow puppets with hands

They have nice and sweet time together =w= I think the reason why she's hiding behind him is to told him something like "remember, I can't be here without you. I have time to learn new things and maybe learn what is "normal life". Well, as long as you paid me" ehehe XD

Thanks for the translation, BUCCI GANG! I'll wait for more :3

Aggregator gang
I love how no one notices her hair and eye color be the same as concubine yesuh's lmaoo the universes these comics reside in are so funny if you think about them critically rather than accepting that this is how it be lol

we all bleed red and shit brown anyone who thinks they are better than others is just fooling themselves to make themselves feel better about their own mortality

but ur shadow is on the emperor tho
similarly, if you were in front of the emperor, you won't have any shadow because there's no light.

anyway, my personality sucks cuz i broke the cute moment, whateva

actually that talk about the shadows was pretty interesting. I’ll never look at shadows the same again....I tell I get bored at least.

Fed-Kun's army
The emperor seems intrigued by Yesuh, but he can also be a psycho at times. I guess that's how it is with rulers - you never know what you'll get.

it means assassin's never show their shadows or don't show it to othets or don't have one or is always behind their targets

What's the point of folding up and delivering the secret note if you're just going to plop it right on the book in the open

Users who are viewing this thread