Contract Concubine - Ch. 43

Fed-Kun's army
This emperor... I hope he isn't the ML.

Or just be single and free... Its thousand times better than being"caged" lover of such fickle man. Man he need lotta chara development to be liked.

Aggregator gang
im happy with yesuh being a free assassin, if she gets with the emperor she's gonna be tied down so hard.

Typical weird character archetypes in korean/chinese comics where the character is very inconsistent and demanding lul

don’t care emperor SMD u literally kicked her out.. how many chapters ago.. ... he can choke.. why does he think she’ll love him she literally was about to kill him.. kskxjxkskx anyways mc <3

Frankly, i dont feel bad for the emperor. He's really annoying. I really hope he isnt the ml 😑

Was hoping the last chapter was going to be just as funny as the first time she was in a council meeting but JEEZ ahhon is just fucking up left and right

Bruh why is this emperor catching feels?!? My girl Yesuh just wants to earn her bag and leave, this emperor really out here playing too much.

Oh dear oh dear, he has now started to realize. Waait the emperor IS the ML right? And the 2nd ML would be, Yugi (jk lels), Horen riiight? Buut then again when it comes to manhwas everything becomes Unpredictable. 😳 Maybe she'll accidentally build her harem instead.

Thanks for the update!

Lmaoo the emperor really be catching feels for an assasin he hired. I wonder whose gonna get butthurt in the end.

Ok now he's catcing feelings and when yesuh's being indifferent and doesn't feel the same way he's legit gonna make her angry again.. Bruh

Ahnon is a big No-No from me, but thankfully I've read a few spoilers on NovelUpdates about the ML, and I hope that's true...
Someone who's translating the novel said that Yugi is the winner of our FL's heart and I couldn't be happier about it😁(though it wasn't clear who's the novel's ML even after 100 chapters, so we've got a long way to go with this webtoon)

@bxjoyful wait what yugi?????😳

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread