Contract Concubine - Ch. 47

The proof is here. Check yourself. If you're not on the right ship now... Idk what your standards are lol. If he's fucking not the ml, seriously y

HAHAE . HAHAE IS THE ONE😭 i swear if he ever end up as the second male lead i--

2ML better become the ML reeeeeal quick! Had it up to here with that frustrating Emperor lolol

@bdawn @erichanchan @qlz18530
I'm not joking. The spoiler was released once for some time now and one person recently verified it at Novelupdates when they MTLd the last chapter which had a little bit of Yesuh's POV and explained why she chose him.

Please, don't drop it though as again, this is an adaptation and could go with Surviving as the Hero's wife route which should have new material (ofc in the latter's case, main ship is still implied canon) and it could have a different outcome (but if you're still dropping it, then I'm sorry for ruining the fun you had? I mean, Yugi apparently IS the most popular guy for the Korean fanbase given the number of fanarts he has. Just search the raw title and you might probably see it? I dunno really. I mean, from what I know at least, the novel apparently has 491 chapters (at least main story wise. Does not include sidestories probably) so we still have a long way to go to judge where the story is heading or whether or not these characters haven't properly gotten their development yet.

Again, the point of the spoiler is IF this follows the novel spoilers

I could just feel the ml vibes from the emperor. But yknow I’m shipping silver hair guy because he’s so deep. Hope the author decides to change the storyline lol

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's kind of like telling her she has a place there? Some nice words.

@Hypothon lol for sure I wasn't expecting that, but I actually dig it 😂 I mean
I love yugi hahaha although I feel kinda bad for hahae 😢

anyway, that spoiler actually got me more interested to see how things will play out that way

She jumped over him? in that heavy ass dress? And landed on her feet while holding a sword? And the fabric isn't wrapped around her shoulders or anything? Girl... And if her strikes are light, then why have the sound effects drawn in such a dramatic way? Visually, it makes it seem like her strikes are heavy.

Also, Hahae I love you, don't ever change.

Users who are viewing this thread