Contract Concubine - Ch. 55

Dex-chan lover
I haven't checked in with this comic in a while since it stresses me out, I see they're making the plot threads even deeper. OwO

Group Leader
tysm for the mass update!! (i was so afraid that there was going to be a note saying you're dropping it after the mass update ^^;)

Dex-chan lover
Who is this mysterious concubine who hasn't been seen yet? What's up with Yugi-boy? When will Yeshu manage to reconcile with Ahon?

Boy, this intrigue is pretty fun!

@niconakamoto

Whenever a group does a mass release my mind immediately goes “oh god no they’re dropping it”. I’ve seen it happen so many times already that I legit get anxious when I see a lot of chapters released at once.

Thank you for the updates!

I hope we get a nice catfight for the welcoming ceremony.

I'm betting the unseen concubine was one of the emperor's previous attempts to rat out the spies. It's probably gonna be something like a dude from the investigation department in drag.

I really hope she'd end up with hahae... Or at least anyone but ahhon. Imagine having to deal with all these women everyday for the rest of her life

Omg im annoyed with this mystery concubine and as much as I like Ahhon it feels like we're getting pushed further and further from him being the ml? I mean now Yesuh is respectful and rigid when talking to him and they've lost that comfortable air. They're making no headway and suddenly we have to hear about this other concubine that he was apparently in love with? And he lets her get away with things? I dont like it

Yugi is great
Hahae best boy and honestly my favorite in the lead rn. I used to be team ahhon but the ship has been falling to the wayside
Hopefully there's extreme progress if he's meant to be the ml cause rn we're getting more romance with hahae 😂

Thank you so much for the mass release!!! I really appreciate your work!!!!

Thank you for the mass update <3
Still wondering what's with the prisoner that Hahae visited before in secret? Hopefully we'll find out soon before it's forgotten

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the mass update
If Yugi was the Ml that'd be great even Hahae is more romantic than the emperor

Thanks for the update. Goodness! Its nice to see Yugi again after so long (definitely entertaining even with just a few panels) and Hahae just keeps getting more handsome at every appearance.
Random add-on, this is surprisingly one of the healthiest harems for me. I mean, its like what Yesuh said earlier, *while its a period where reputation is much more important for a woman* surprisingly, no one was mentioning on wanting to kill her or sending her to the cold palace, nor did the other concubines act like they'll have Yesuh take the fall if she does more harm with Yusi.

Daily endgame spoilers
IF *emphasis on the IF* this follows the novel end, Yesuh will end up with Yugi. Anhon chooses the kingdom in the end over Yesuh apparently. One extra bad news on the end game, recent spoilers mention Yesuh choosing Yugi OUT OF PITY

Users who are viewing this thread