Contract Concubine - Ch. 55

Bruh I just spoiled the ending for myself and I am dropping the series or at least I'm gonna stop now and pop in to read the ending. I'm not mad about WHO the ML is, but I don't like the way the story is going.

SPOILER
ML is Yugi, the snake-like guy. Do with that info what you will.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

These recent Hahae moments really makes me want Yesuh to end up with him o(╥﹏╥)o

Thank you for the mass release!

Me, revisiting this series after dropping it for 10,000 years. *reads the spoilers*

Hmm, maybe not.

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!

im seeing everyone talking about spoilers rn and tbh im kind of happy the emperor isnt the ml???? it kinds of looks like he is so its really a big surprise but in a good way! i wanted the endgame to be with hahae but im also here for yugi bc he is funny and handsome lol

Fed-Kun's army
I'm mostly still reading this in the hopes that I'll get to see the emperor eat shit at some point. For those in the know, what are my prospects looking like?

Thanks for the mass release. 50+ chapters and Yesuh still doesn’t have the slightest romantic interest in the emperor. And just when I was about to go off about her finally showing her dominance, she gets caught again.

I’m very pleasantly surprised if Yugi is the actual ml. I noticed he’s been drawn better in some panels these past few chapters lol. Yugi’s like the weird side character that I’d like but would never in a million years be the male lead. I hope Yesuh doesn’t only get with him out of pity though, that sounds terrible and out of character.

Thank you so much for the upspree... love it. Can't wait for more chapters. It's getting more and more interesting. BTW, who's the 2nd male lead in the cover, is that Hahae? 🤔

And here i thought yesuh is the emperor's first love lol looks like she ain't it

Users who are viewing this thread