Contract Concubine - Ch. 56

Poor MC, trying to keep it professional but her harem just keeps growing. Boys, right?

HOREN??! HOREN FINALLY APPEARS OMG?!! He’s sooo cute, he’s a tiger boy, and are those.. childhood memories I see? I love it. I’m sold. I love to see how upset Adumb is over the Hahae paramour rumors after all his bs lol and I absolutely loved the old school shojo love scene reference that was funny, thank you so much for the chapter!!!❤️

Okay now we now the other guy on the cover is not horen. It's probably hahae or yugi or someone else

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
hahaha funny how Yugi was also included in the wave scene when they're talking about the emperor and Hahae

Lmao alright... Horen looks cool. All the guys in this story looks pretty decent... unlike the damn emperor. I seriously hope he ain’t the ML

....Yeah, can we just have Horan be ML? I really don't want this pubescent mentality Emperor be ML for our cute assassin. Even Yugi is better than him and he gives off creeper vibes!

Finallyyyyy we get Horens face! honestly, i hate the emperor as the male lead, horen or hahae or even YUGI is better at this point

Users who are viewing this thread