Contract Concubine

a fuck ton of cloack and dagger... and i mean a giga ton so much so in fact that everyone just sits on their information instead of sharing it which leads to hints and people being uncovered about 20 chapters after the reader already knew it

also a lot of information is being held back from the reader as well which will only be unveiled piece after piece and creates unnecessary drama

omggg i read the raws and it's getting spiiicyy. at this point if this is dropped, we'll have to wait months for the official translation to catch up </3.
also pretttyyy sure yugi is the ml after looking at the raws

what's with the yugi hate(not necessarily hate) train after people finding out hes the ml? 😀 idk I actually like yugi as the ml and if it wasnt him I would've preferred horen as the ml. I find it cool cuz like in a lot of historical manhwas they end up with the emperor or prince or someone of high standing so this is a nice change also probably because I'm a yugi simp as well.

OGMIOAA A UPDATE?!??! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR MONTHSSS!!!! TYSM

@Briittz yuppp! i was also surprised but i've heard from multiple ppl it's him, i like him so i don't mind.

Anyone other than the emperor being the ML is fantastic
Thank god it's not him so finally, I have the motivation to continue this

Thanks for the update and also for not dropping this coz I really love every characters development...thanks for the hard work guys👍😊

Users who are viewing this thread