Cooking Papa - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Dammi di Più Authentic Italian Spaghetti

Fed-Kun's army
At least they did not say that it is normal to kiss for greeting in Europe.

Dex-chan lover
Yay, Sexual harassment....the fucking 70s and 80s sucked. I wish she punched that fucker. Or threw him

Contributor
what the fuck is that shit, no Italian would ever use margarine in the pasta.

also it'd be "dammene ancora" which is "give me some more". "dammi di più" is half broken.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, yes. Roughly the same internal 'heeeere we go' as when Columbo goes this way.... media of uh. It's time. All the same, I'm still happy to see more Cooking Papa. Thank you for the translation work!

Gotta love some good old fashioned sexual harassment lol. It really throws you for a loop when you realize that this kind of thing was seen as lighthearted comedy back when this was published. Excited for the next chapter though!

Fed-Kun's army
Mom is the best even back here in the early years. Thanks for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
How much things have changed: nowadays would be impossible to write the name of company on a manga because of greedy copyright abuse, and we have lots of cases of this chapter.

@Xxjuggernaut @Fuyuqi I do not think it is sexual harrasment but the people on the southern areas tend to be more straight-forward and impulsive: i know of such people and several who do the same both to men and women. Still, the guy as pointed at the end is a playboy and it is not a good thing to do to people who does not have that tradition, be it to men or women.

@ZeroR3 Oh, but it is, kiss on the cheeks between men, women and men and women, even though there are youngsters in some areas who no longer keep the tradition. Also, it is not only limited to Europe as there is that tradition in other areas too.

@Abetillo im a woman, i would feel sexually harassed as fuck by that dude. He literally thinks he has a right to put his arms all over her body and not take no for an answer.

Fed-Kun's army
It is not sexual if it is done to both sexes. Not being sexual does not mean that it is less bad in the slightest.

@Abetillo he was interested in her, she was not interested in him. You're that creepy guy who asks every girl for a hug, arent you?

Fed-Kun's army
It is surprising how much derrailed can a conversation become if one isde puts its mind to it: I never said anything that can lead to those words of yours, even less said a thing about it being my opinion or acts.

I feel bad for the coworker for once. But she should really quit touching and kissing Papa out of nowhere if she herself feels uncomfortable with this sh*t.

Users who are viewing this thread