Cooking Sorcerer - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Ok... As an Asian I understand the pleasing pressure and the peer pressure but girl you gotta stop at some point. As my sister says underhand unawareness.

"Apologies, I don't actually work here as I'm not a high-end chef. And won't require a kitchen of this caliber as I am a commoner who doesn't know how to use this complex setup. I'm sorry to say but I can only make so much time focusing on one single customer. I strive to satisfy plenty of people so, no I don't need more money. I'm also busy so spending so much time catering to you is having a negative effect on my business and I was actually here to tell you that despite your... Interesting "invites" I will no longer be serving you. Hehe."

Dex-chan lover
Ok... As an Asian I understand the pleasing pressure and the peer pressure but girl you gotta stop at some point. As my sister says underhand unawareness.

"Apologies, I don't actually work here as I'm not a high-end chef. And won't require a kitchen of this caliber as I am a commoner who doesn't know how to use this complex setup. I'm sorry to say but I can only make so much time focusing on one single customer. I strive to satisfy plenty of people so, no I don't need more money. I'm also busy so spending so much time catering to you is having a negative effect on my business and I was actually here to tell you that despite your... Interesting "invites" I will no longer be serving you. Hehe."
I mean he's a noble who could destroy her with a word, she can't afford to risk offending him

I mean he's a noble who could destroy her with a word, she can't afford to risk offending him
She's got access to mercs that'll take her away if she pays them enough. Not to mention she's got every type of magic, she could easily run away if she chose to.

Users who are viewing this thread