Cool na Doukyuusei no ◯◯ Nengo… - Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
I thought she didn't knew about his sister in the future. Or am I just getting it wrong 🤔
Most likely her interaction with her is different when his sister interacted with him. Her snarling face is different from a jubilant face her she have a "date" with her brother especially from afar or in a picture.

There is also time difference , her face might be slightly different.

She is also in rage when she saw them either personally or in a picture so she might not recognize her. There is an incident where a woman stabbed her husband when she saw her husband with a younger more slim woman in a picture . Turn out it is their old picture and the younger more slim woman is her.

Dex-chan lover
Btw, this doujinshi will had it's own serialised manga and novel...

39ogn3.jpg

Translate :
"Cool Classmates 10 Years Later" will be made into a novel and comic!

We already announced this in X, but thanks to you, it has been decided that "Cool Classmates 10 Years Later" will be made into a novel and comic! (Image is the cover of the novelization)

The novel will be released on August 20th, and the comic will be released on September 20th! Reservations are being accepted! (Bonuses also available)
This is awesome news. I hope that the ignorant girl and chunibiyo girl are also featured characters. I know it might seem like a lot, but throwing them into the mix can only add the the hilarity.

Dex-chan lover
“i pray you will pullback that popsicle stick and leave my brother to me.” - male mc’s sister

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
“i pray you retire unharmed to your house , my husband will be under my care , i swear it. withdraw or we will all die here. ” - cool classmate probably

Dex-chan lover
Kuru walks to answer the door.
approaching cynthia theme from pokemon grows in volume

Users who are viewing this thread