Cool na Tsuma no Saa-chan - Ch. 38 - A solid childhood friend and jealousy (4-koma)

Dex-chan lover
I hope Central Park will be heavily defended to protect our MANs. And their sepulture, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
So uhh... yeah
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Real life stuff is taking most of my time. Got part time job til like the end of April and being the family's errand boy and all that. So i'm not really home most of the time now. Hopefully i can release the other chapters quicker now. Hopefully. Maybe. Man...
I think we all just assumed you didn't learn your lesson and went back to chugging gallons of milk at a time

Dex-chan lover
So uhh... yeah
Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Real life stuff is taking most of my time. Got part time job til like the end of April and being the family's errand boy and all that. So i'm not really home most of the time now. Hopefully i can release the other chapters quicker now. Hopefully. Maybe. Man...
Don't worry, man

Double-page supporter
I think we need a new series for just MAN story, it seems most people here don't actually care all that much for this manga (me included)

Users who are viewing this thread