Cool na Tsuma no Saa-chan

Double-page supporter
I love the art for this, but man... the Man meme is just the cherry on top.

I never thought the card where they put the name of the scanlation group would end up becoming one of the things I look forward to 😂

There should be a separate manga for man at this point. Saa-chan is fun but man is definitely what I look forward to

Dex-chan lover
I really ain't down with POV mangas but this eventually changed from being that so it's actually fine now.

Crazy enough that the credits page is the real reason why I followed this and eventually found out this changed from being POV. not sure if my interests are busted, but the Man saga on the credits was a good read, quick and easy to digest just like these 1-3 pagers are.

Petition to end all POV Manga.

You're supposed to feel motivated, as if your friend is describing his relationship. Not pretending to be in a relationship. It ain't good for y'all.

Not to rain on parades, lads, but I care about the manga homies. I get sadged seeing it in featured...
PqfmbfK_d.webp
True

Pun

Funniest scanlation in existence, thank you kind sir.

If/when this manga strip ends, I would like to see someone try to organize the chapters chronologically.

Not to dump on the author or anything, but I prefer reading stuff in order of events.

This order of primary, college, primary, middle school, high school, college, etc, etc, is a little confusing.

I look forward to the end of the chapters more than the story it self.
And as a wise man once said, - "man"

Users who are viewing this thread