Copy Singer

how and why in THIS WORLD WOULD SONGS BE ILLEGAL THAT MAKES NO SENSE IF SO THEN SLUTS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL

Group Leader
Good chapter, tbh what acnolge is somewhat correct. But we are still in the 1st chapter so we don’t know what will happen.

Aggregator gang
@acnolge Well its China so I'm not surprise they made reincarnation without the governments approval illegal so music is possible.

@FallingUmbrella just to clarify something, most people who live in a police state, don't enjoy living in said police state. But they'd rather be under a police state ruled by their own, than a "free country ruled by foreigners" and that's the story I'm waiting for in a manga! If anyone knows a good manga, and I mean GOOD, that touches upon group ideology and social psychology, I'm buying that!

Ironic that this is a Chinese comic. The description is hardly substantial. In a communist country, you don't get to choose what you work as; if you suck, too bad. Never seen one that isn't either stolen ideas or a poor attempt at being creative. The description sounds like a rebellion against the Chinese regime to me.

Users who are viewing this thread