Corpse Party CEMETERY0 - Kaibyaku no Ars Moriendi - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Transfer Student

Group Leader
OP here, I'm aware that the Kanji was visible on the 3 and 17th page, I fixed it and uploaded the fixed version, sorry about that

Hmmmmm, maybe she was trying to use mouth to mouth to force feed her something?

Group Leader
@Wulfleyn I suspect Magari is attempting to manipulate both Naho and Sayaka to try and separate them seeing as something like that would make them more suceptible to spiritual manipulation like what happened to Akari and Miku, or Seiko and Naomi. But we'll see once I get the next few chapters translated and up, speaking of there won't be an upload tomorrow, I'm taking that day off to organize my files and prepare the next few chapters raws!

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested in this story, but god I hope nothing happens to the main two girls. This being a Corpse Party title and all, my hopes aren't too high. :(

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload, its nice to see the introduction of best girl Hagari, about time endearing thirsty good girl Sayako gets some competition in the putting the moves on Naho department.

Users who are viewing this thread