Corridor of Mirs - Ch. 10

This bitch;; also one of her bodyguards, I don't know but something about them is off;;

Anyways, THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE <33

Double-page supporter
Well this got more complicated quickly. I hope "Aunty"'s "Judging" is like actual Judging and not some euphemism for something dealing with the parasites. It'll be more fun if both the MC and Ms Bully have their own different Powerful Connections. It'll also just be more fun since we already have a connection between this event and the Parasites in that Ms Bully definitely has some sort of mark related to them on the inside of her hand, though I've forgotten the details from the previous chapters so I can't say if we've seen that sort of mark before. (Ah Right, its their weak point mark)

I also get the strong feeling that Ms "She's my Bodyguard" is either the daughter or younger sister or in some way related to Mr "Actually a Professional Bodyguard" who was standing behind the yelling dude. That Panel clearly seemed to be focused on him so he's got some part to play, and it would explain "She's my Bodyguard"'s behavior.

Thank You for picking this up !
Seems like the bully girl also has her own special powers, how interesting. A lot of nice things were revealed and hinted at in this chapter and I look forward to seeing more of this manhwa.

dang maybe the bully is fully possessed by the parasite or something. tbh i want the bully to recongnize her own faults.

dang i didnt expect the aunt to show up looking so classy uwu

Thanks for the chapter! I'm glad another chapter was translated and hopefully I can read more since it seems like an interesting story!

Users who are viewing this thread