Cosmic Scans

RIP Cosmic Scans...
G1jHfQp.png

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. Fortunately Luminous scans is also translating it.
I didn't thank you before but now I do, as I started to realise that the quality of the translation significantly affects how much I'm able to enjoy the show before my eyes, more so when the translation is garbage and it is making me loose interest in the story even when I know it's a good story, it's quite saddening.

This didn't occur to me at first because my first message wasn't prompted by the mention of The Baengri Clan's Unwanted Granddaughter but by the LuaScans eye cancer epidemic, which recently developed into bowel cancer from my side.

So from now on I'll read The Baengri Clan's Unwanted Granddaughter at Luminous and won't get tricked by the uploads at mangadex. For the future of my sanity, thank you. :qq:

Last edited:
Contributor
I didn't thank you before but now I do, as I started to realise that the quality of the translation significantly affects how much I'm able to enjoy the show before my eyes, more so when the translation is garbage and it is making me loose interest in the story even when I know it's a good story, it's quite saddening.

This didn't occur to me at first because my first message wasn't prompted by the mention of The Baengri Clan's Unwanted Granddaughter but by the LuaScans eye cancer epidemic, which recently developed into bowel cancer from my side.

So from now on I'll read The Baengri Clan's Unwanted Granddaughter at Luminous and won't get tricked by the uploads at mangadex. For the future of my sanity, thank you. :qq:
Oh, yes. I absolutely despise garbage MTL versions, especially the groups like Comic Dom who chase off good scanilation groups in order to attempt a cash grab. I'll drop a series to await an official version if that sort of thing happens.

Speaking of which, if you don't mind waiting, there is also a "official" version out there that is free to view.

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of which, if you don't mind waiting, there is also a "official" version out there that is free to view.
Yeah I usually look out for official english versions, even though they are worse most of the time than a good fan scanlation group (worse especially in manhwa), so I usually end up forgetting the series unless it's a very good one 😅😭

Users who are viewing this thread