Costarican One Man Scan

Dex-chan lover
Hi guys! Just want to say thanks for your hard work! I especially appreciate you picking up Nyanta and Pomeko.

Group Leader
Hey! I was wondering if you wanted any help typesetting Nyanta to Pomeko. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of it so I'd gladly help out

Contributor
On the notes page of Zennin Ossan, Umarekawattara SSS Rank Jinsei ga Kakutei Shita, you mention about using Gai instead of Guy. Just to let you know, my grandfather's name was Guy.

Please can you TL Nina wa Papa O Koroshitai the last group that posted a TL for it was 2 years ago

Dex-chan lover
Greeting from the same country, good work with the translations

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Saludos desde Pavas chepe centro, gracias por traducir Isekai Kojiin al inglish y animo con las traducciones de Mangas

I wanna say thank you, your translating was perfect and non gibberish like what most people do, I come from the manga Nyanta and pomeko, by you translating it really good it made a big difference so again, thank you and keep up the good work if you are still translating 🔥🔥

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SCANLATING SAIJO NO OSEWAAA I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 3 MOTNHS FOR A SINGLE PERSON TO TRANSLATE IT :meguusmug::salute:

Users who are viewing this thread