Could anyone pleaseee recommend me good manga with traps?

Good trap manga feels tough to find. I get that there's plenty of it (right? making this assumption based on quick dives on DLsite) that's untranslated, but my JP is very poor.

Anyway I'm tired of traps whose personality is being a boy who likes cute things or a fan-service vehicle (e.g. teasing the male lead into doing perverted things with female cast mates or everything anyone thinks of them is "woah....a girl this cute can't actually be a girl!?") or they're just so stereotypically girly that it gets grating (e.g. that blue one from that manga about the shota who's actually a demon?): can anyone recommend a manga where one has a personality that goes beyond "I am a boy I like cute things and I am a little devil tehe~."

For me, I really loved:

Maraich - Patalliro
Phos - HnK (gems all use male pronouns, so I see them as male. Don't fight me on this plz).
Angel Devil - CSM

I love BL too, if that helps at all.

Note: I've tried the crossdressing tag, but I've ran into several too many reverse trap scenarios. Also tried crossdressing + BL but I a.) saw nothing new and b.) those traps are a little too manly for me. Each to their own of course but I don't see the point if it's just a guy in a skirt...where's the impossible androgyny/femininity.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Senpai is an Otokonoko
Guy likes cute things and dressing like a girl. Explores themes of sexuality and acceptance; I think it's a pretty strong manga. For some reason the prequel chapters are on the same page, but that got dropped seven chapters in due to an official translation.

I'm the Only One Not Crossdressing!?
It's alright, the ending was rushed. Only adding this here since it's the only other trap manga I've read that isn't a oneshot.

Users who are viewing this thread