Could You Turn Three Perverted Sisters Into Fine Brides? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5

Double-page supporter
Since this was a .5 chapter, I honestly can't tell if these events are actually happening or if it's just an omake.

Power Uploader
Is it an Omake or a part of story?? Pls someone explain..

Contributor
@MrMcNasty @AthK
Everything up to and including the father coming home ("It's a checkmate") is part of the main story, or what little passes for it.
The advertisement for the volume 1 release that follows it is an extra that is unlikely to be considered canon.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the magazine got the numeration wrong, because both the previous and this chapter are number 5

Double-page supporter
maxresdefault.jpg

Older sister is the best, but they are all weirdos.

Dex-chan lover
The only problem with little sis is that it's usually pretty obvious if someone has on underwear with body paint, because the fabric of the underwear moves in different ways than the surrounding paint. She really should have been naked with only body paint on, but I guess that wouldn't fly with the censors.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Karin, stop raising flags, (unless the flag is "MC would never throw himself into me!"

Also, volume release: where to buy and do we get the goods in it?

Dex-chan lover
He could've just come out when he was called and the dad would have no reason to goto his room. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

The numbering is off because these are the magazine raws not the tankubon book raws.

At least this timing is also too much of a coincidence for the characters. They’re aware of it so I don’t mind this cliche too much. I would’ve raged a bit if the dad came in when mc was like on top of her or something.

Users who are viewing this thread