Countach - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - A Drive with Ryou-chan!

Group Leader
I've only learnt this while researching for this chapter (looking at the Diablo's Wikipedia page), but this is really interesting: The Diablo's headlights (post-facelift) came from the 300ZX.

9jqAATs.png

We're looking for people with scanlation experience to help out! If you would like to help out (volunteer), join our Discord server at teisoku.link and message me!

Power Uploader
When I was smaller, Diablo was most popular Lambo among kids, really cool looking car, Ferraris where awesome, but there was something about Yellow Diablo that was just out of this world.

In post facelift Diablos, there is a fake carbon sticker at the upper part of the headlights. This was to cover the Nissan logo on these headlights.

Also just guessing, but the guy with the tattoo we saw in the last page may be the father of the kid.

Dex-chan lover
never knew that the detachable carbon roof top clicked in the back of the diablo. though these are supercars, the rooftop portion makes it feel like it's a toy (a fun expensive adult toy at that)

Dex-chan lover
In post facelift Diablos, there is a fake carbon sticker at the upper part of the headlights. This was to cover the Nissan logo on these headlights.

Also just guessing, but the guy with the tattoo we saw in the last page may be the father of the kid.
They did the same switcheroo with the Murceliago signal lights being OEM from a Ford Focus. This time they didn't bother to hide the logo though lol

Dunno, Tattoo bro seems like an opportunistic car thief though

Users who are viewing this thread