Infection - Vol. 11 Ch. 94 - A Date With Kirara

Double-page supporter
So the only reason he chose ass-chan is because they fucked, and he only agreed to go on a date with her because he thought he can have more of dat ass. So he's just horny, no romance.
Now we know other girls still have a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this chapter was both painful and funny. But that should hopefully help him grow a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
She probably thinks that he's only into her because she let him have sex with her. She's probably planning to go to onsen and all that to see if he will get seduced easily and attempt to have sex with her. I mean, I don't hate Kirara or Satsuki, but I really like Ragi-nee. I hope Haruki don't end up with Kirara since it's unfair for the two girls who basically knew Haruki for so long and Kirara only knew Haruki a day before the apocalypse. 😂

Aggregator gang
so he only thinks with his dick
and she thinks he chose her because they fucked

cScH3xR.png

That's some spine twisting!

Fed-Kun's army
Watch him go back to her sister for advice and gets seduced by her in all the confusion. NTR of the highest order.

Ah yes autist land where every character doesn't think about what they are doing. Still waiting for monsters to come but seems like they doesn't exist anymore

Dex-chan lover
She should have invited him somewhere else.. and changing right in front of his face.. come the fuck on. You people saying he is in the wrong?

I never did like her for him. Liked the long white haired girl. Hopefully, he ends up with her.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I love me some smexy scenes but MC can't read the mood wtf
Her sister already trusted him to take care of someone you love and he just wants to skip to eating da bussy?

Ok MC may have been a bit too forward but you can't really fault the guy because for one it was his first girlfriend and two she was legit baiting him. Like they already did it and she gets changed in front of him, like tf did she think was gonna happen. The bath isn't necessarily where I think "Wholesome bonding time" lol

That aside, I'm not terribly worried. It seems like a fixable misunderstanding...

Users who are viewing this thread