Countach - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - The Last Gamble!

Group Leader
Volume 7, go!!

We're still working on Drive-A-Live, and potentially a new series soon. All should come within the next week or two. Stay tuned!

We're looking for JP translators! If you would like to help out, join our Discord server at teisoku.link and message me!

Dex-chan lover
"Two cars are faster than one."
Did not expect that they would achieve the target with slipstreaming.

Thanks for the chapter.

Volume 7, go!!

We're still working on Drive-A-Live, and potentially a new series soon. All should come within the next week or two. Stay tuned!

We're looking for JP translators! If you would like to help out, join our Discord server at teisoku.link and message me!
Would it be another racing-related title? If so then I'm looking forward to it. Best wishes to the group working on it, you included (obviously).

Dex-chan lover
That doesn't count, you have outside assistance lol.
Ohh looks like tramp stamp corvette will be making an appearance soon.

Volume 7, go!!

Thanks for the new chapter! Any chance of doing the Circuit Wolf manga?

Group Leader
That doesn't count, you have outside assistance lol.

Thanks for the new chapter! Any chance of doing the Circuit Wolf manga?
I feel like it's kinda cheating too.
Circuit Wolf? Highway Wolf? It won't be that one, I'm afraid. If a TL offers translation help, I'll gladly pick it up (again), but I'm not willing to take it on myself.

Dex-chan lover
Waluigi removed weight from the front, the spare wheel and the heavy battery. Wouldn't having the weight have contributed to keeping the front on the asphalt better?

Aggregator gang
Waluigi removed weight from the front, the spare wheel and the heavy battery. Wouldn't having the weight have contributed to keeping the front on the asphalt better?
This is a very good question. However, story wise it's because they could perform only one test drive before this attempt due to both the cops on the Aqualine and the fact that Mc and Italian-san also have their jobs to do.
Imagine if they could do calibrations on the Lp every day 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread