Craters Thinks - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Memory 1

Dex-chan lover
weird series, feel like the art is amazing but the panelling kinda weird. I know its suppose to be disorientating on purpose but just comes off as messy. Praying this doesnt turn into generic shonen exorcist.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Solid first chapter

I think this is pretty cool. They plant some seeds during these blinks of him not being himself. The girl and then the finale to explain some of the situation then a cliffhanger to finish the final page

I’m definitely interested going forward ! And to think this is being done by 2 kids still attending school is astounding. They have a bright future ahead of them

Dex-chan lover
"You are now our property because your very existence is very illegal, why we are allowed to keep you you ask? Because we are above the law so now i will be bringing you to a team full of supernatural people we "legally recruited" dont ask question"

Dex-chan lover
weird series, feel like the art is amazing but the panelling kinda weird. I know its suppose to be disorientating on purpose but just comes off as messy. Praying this doesnt turn into generic shonen exorcist.
Same dude. Like I love the pov stuff but damn is it messy and overused. Like I had to read it multiple times to figure out what's happening. Really mess with the flow

Dex-chan lover
The first person art is very cool and fresh and inventive.
The story ok so far but seems quite likely to be quite same-y with a lot of "dark" shounen.
The main relationship being with a male friend who acts kind of homosexual isn't very promising.

Dex-chan lover
a9AbGk5d_700w_0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread