Crawling Into Me in the Middle of the Night (Official Colored)

Group Leader
Thanks guys. We're doing it just for fun.
We're only a team with 2/3 people.
And we're using MTL for this. And our cleaner is new with this things.
If you don't like it then just make your own version. Thank youu ❤👻

Double-page supporter
-"oh she's getting raped!"
-"it's ok! he's handsome! forgive him!"

It's typical smut, what do people expect? Personally into younger guys in manga, so this was a turn on XD. Anyways, came here to comment cuz I am eternally grateful to the scanlators. Nice to see a fellow degenerate like yours truly. Keep up the good work guys and I'm loving those silly scanlation notes in the end. Great motto too~

This manga needs a rape or whatever tag.
When one is drunk, says 'no' a dozen times and is penetrated nonetheless, thats rape, period.

I'm not saying it needs to be removed, but people need to know more or less if it's against what they want to read.

this so fucking trash what the hell with the notes? so fucking cringe i can’t handle it..

Dex-chan lover
This is, sadly, typical for josei smut I noticed. FL says no a million times but ML continues saying things like "your body is reacting, so you must actually want it"
And what's worse, when the FL finally pushes back and ML gets upset, she feels guilty and actually apologizes. Thankfully, there are much better ones in terms of consent, so drop this one and find one with mutual consent guys.

Users who are viewing this thread