Crazy For You

I hate how it ended like that. If it took him the entire manga just for him to like her back, I would rather have her date someone else while he waits for her. Honestly, they’re in high school, I don’t get why they’re so serious about love when they have their whole lives to worry about it.

Ugh, this kind of love is too toxic. It’s just a cycle of pain and angst. Everyone had their “reasons” for choosing what they did, but they were really just excuses. Somehow it feels like they ended up together just because it was the plan all along. I tried to like this and I saw it through until the end even though I was fed up with it halfway, hoping it would get better, but in the end, it’s just too unreasonable for me. The only likeable characters are Yuuhei and Akaboshi.

I hated the mains. I’m so happy the side is getting a chance on another manga she created.

I didn't like this before because of the heartache and headache it caused me while reading it but rereading it again, it made me see its essence. I agree that Yuki is such a pain in the ass though lol. He and Akemi made it hard for everyone else but sometimes people do bad decisions to finally see what is the most important to them. Yuki already liked Sachi before he got back together with Akemi but his need to rekindle past relationships because of remaining emotions, he didn't see her as the most important thing at that point. Eiji also didn't make him realize his feelings because that's just his nature. He's someone that isn't overly kind and he has his own motive. Either way, Sachi is the best character here. I loved her, cried with her, and rooted for her. Her strength to face things head on and still believe in others is something not everyone possess. I love how people become guilty of hurting her because of how much she still trusted them and loved them despite what they did. She's loveable 💗

Eiji and Yuuhei are the best things about this manga. I'm so glad Eiji gets to have his happiness in Kimi ni Todoke Special ~Soulmate~ with a girl who's actually perfect for him.
Akemi gets better by the end, I'll give her some points for having the attitude to break things up when she finally noticed that was not what she really wanted and the promise she made with Yuuhei at the end.
The main couple is terrible, omg. Yuki is one of the worst male leads in shoujo I've ever seen. He's that type of guy who should have gone to therapy all his life and is always trying to be the victim even tho he's the one hurting everybody ugh. And Sachi is that naive and loving girl who'll do everything to fix the guy, even if her heart gets broken 1000 times in the process. Horrible, simply horrible. I feel sad for the young girls who'd read this and feel like this is a good romance and that's how a good relationship should be. /facepalm

This is giving trauma bond. I dropped it before I learn anything more about Eiji on this. How he is with Kurumi is enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread