Crazy for You

Fed-Kun's army
I think this is the first childhood friend I feel really sorry for losing. She became likable after the view first few pages.

Usually the guy who is dating the yandere, is really weak person and only lives because the GF spare his life (totally my generalized vision how these stories are).

But here, it's actually hinted that the Boyfriend of this Manga is potentially worse, not that he is evil or bad person.

Maybe it could be described like the scene from Crocodile Dundee, where the Yandere GF holds a knife and the BF of this story goes "That's not a knife" and pulls out a machete.

Dex-chan lover
@MaDuck

In chapter two they pretty much flat out said he used to be a 'delinquent', probably the Banchou of his school.

Fed-Kun's army
Really nice, but we will never see ending.

Btw if you know some nice Yandere story, let me know

Group Leader
I remember that a few years ago there was a series of 10 short motion comics of this series on youtube (renamed "Yandere"). Unfortunately, episode 1 is the only one there now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WblA8gRMVww

and the link on that page for more episodes only leads to ads. If anyone knows where we can find the rest of them, please let us all know.

Damn! Well I hope someone else picks it up and thanks for the 2 chapters, I'm still thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread