@CRC_Luna: Conspiracy Research Club

author's best work by far. the abdoning of his trademark fanservice for a more serious horror comic has really served him well.

Fed-Kun's army
tbh I was expecting this to go realistic. but this is fine.

the story reminds me of the game don't escape 4, though this leans more towards Lovecraft.
this is great

Double-page supporter
i honestly thought it was gonna be about a group of kids who are trying to prove fake conspiracy's but it ended up being really interesting and now i am hooked

Dex-chan lover
interesting that someone got it into comics format of sorts, been following it since the beginning as im fan of the artist (paroro)
its nice to follow them "live", makes it feel like something that is happening as your and their times passes, but can be little bit confusing and tedious with the twitter interface if youre not "live" and for example catching up

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how y'all are enjoying Twitter Feed: the Comic Book.

I was kinda sceptical until I saw young Emiya Kiritsugu smash Pennywise into the ground. Now I am hooked. (I am talking about 'page' 41 of chapter 1)

This is.... Interesting? Not a fan of the social media style but props for being original at least

Just yesterday found out about DOTA 2 time loop and today found this comic... What is this? Someone trying to say something?

There's an official release. And it's free (on webtoons.com!). Why the repost?

Railgun
Staff
Super Moderator
@Alad Merry (one of the creators/authors) created their own group a long awhile back and specifically gave permission for all their comics to be also hosted here for more publicity. They are still the leader of the group and have control over all the releases.

Users who are viewing this thread