Creepy Cat - Vol. 2 Ch. 204 - Beach

Alright, so apparently Flora is just fucking nuts. To the point she would find Mieruko-chan to be "a spot of fun".
Even Creepy Cat isn't aware of what he's dealing with here.

Dex-chan lover
Now, She is just bound to think of anything in a terrifying manner.

Dex-chan lover
Well her name is Flora so her friend's name is Fauna I guess?
Not like I'll have to wait long to find out thanks for the quick translations again lol.

More cute artist girls?

Also we didn't see what they thought of the beach, only flora. Mayhaps their version is equally fucked up?

....Who are these people?

Anyway I'm pretty sure everyone already knew she was nuts with how relatively calmly she deals with the BS going around her.

Dex-chan lover
Beach arc, YESH!
Nice that Flora has more frens, and lol at all the abominable shit she's imagining while Creepy just wants to consume the ocean's population.

@Darthskippy Check the rus translation if you are having troubles, weren't you doing it before? If it's too much trouble then sorry. But it seems more correct to me than yours. The "sea monsters" should be "drowned woman", it's "obore" (thank God for furigana)+"onna". Russians got it right there. Flora's answer to "pink" is also different, she says that she hasn't got the answer yet.

I noticed discrepancies in other pages too but I doubt my Japanese is good enough to immediately judge whose translation is better. Though I would say that on strip 154 the police guy does say that he ISN'T a sorcerer.

Dex-chan lover
Her friends! It's so good to see them around at least

Also, I'm placing no bets on her having a good old normal time at the beach

Group Leader
@InedibleSpook I actually forgot to check the Russian on it and feel stupid it slipped my mind, I guess its kinda a good/bad thing that I'm no longer seeing it as a fall back and just relying on the Japanese and my own skill.

Also about 154 in the Japanese Raw it says he is, I had a bit of a back and forth with someone about it in the comments of that page if you want more clarity.

@Darthskippy "Watashi wa majutsushi dewa arimasen" is negative, if it was positive he would have said "desu". After talking about magicians trying to control creepy cats and showing how much he knows about the occult he is trying to assure Flora that he isn't one and isn't there to do something bad to Creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread