Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 234 - Found It

Dex-chan lover
OSCAR YOU FUCK

1) WHAT DID YOU DO
2) WHAT DID YOUR AFRO DO
3) WHAT DID YOU DO WITH YOUR AFRO

?

Dex-chan lover
Congrats, thanks for doing the series. Now I can see why he is bald, maybe he got cursed or the cats clawed it out off his head.

Dex-chan lover
ty for the dedication to translating this series. It's fun, cute, and has a great style.

Double-page supporter
TY FOR TRANSLATING THIS SERIES!!! Every night i always check back here after reading a few mangas and go "YES ANOTHER CHAPTER"

Oscar is cancelled yet again

Your work is appreciated for sure @Darthskippy! I've watched the author on Deviantart for years and always loved her creepy cat drawings. Really happy that I get to read the comic.

Dex-chan lover
I am telling you, the afro is the reason for his actions. Oscar can't do such cruel things!

Honestly, due to ur daily posts, I managed to find this wonderful series. Love it so far, and thank you for translating this series!

Double-page supporter
I like this dark side of Oscar. He was hella boring. I wonder what happened to cause this? Thanks for your translations. I am loving this intro to this highschool flashback arc. Hope Oscar smashes Flora.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the continued work on this series. It certainly has its charm and I'm glad you're helping share it with the rest of us.

Users who are viewing this thread