Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 238 - Past and Nightmares

We're not gonna talk about the weird mark on Flora's neck?

CJy5eFF.jpg

Edit:
Went back to look at previous chapters, seems like some kind of bandage.

Fed-Kun's army
@thtgiang So, are you assuming that all the ones complaining about Oscar are forgiving about all other problematic characters in manga?
Just because there are worse characters out there doesn't mean stalking is something acceptable.

Aggregator gang
really hoping that was just a dream cause as an artist I know how horrible it must feel to get your art that you worked really hard on destroyed
I hope Oscars' reedemable and it was an accident or something

OK what's up with this guy? I mean I'm still on his side here, but I might sway if this goes on.

that makes sense why there were cats summoned by Flora. it's just a dream, not a flashback. Something similar might have happened in the past just minus the creepy cats.

Supporter
@Wolfwhistler

Her art made a Nuer. I think it summoning evil things is kind of given by now. The bandages also make it seem like there was a price to her art, but hey let’s hate on Oscar.

Fed-Kun's army
@thtgiang Exactly. People keep forgetting that this is first and foremost a comedy series and that nothing is supposed to be taken too seriously. Yes, that includes Oscar’s comically-creepy staking tendency.
@yanyanamy That’s my takeaway as well. I always thought it was weird to have an army of creepy cats in a pre-Creepy Cat flashback. Now that we know it’s a nightmare, everything that we’ve just seen is in doubt. It’s entirely possible that Oscar did something terrible to Flora and/or her art, but it’s entirely possible that he blames himself for something that may not have entirely been his fault.

Or it could be creepy cats being mean and giving him a nightmare. What the truth is only the author knows.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii Her art may not have been all paintings, but also collages and similar where she needed to cut things out. If it was for an art class, that's quite likely as they'd want the students to experiment with lots of different art techniques, not stick to a single one.

Supporter
@manabi But we don't know how which of her art does this and how much of it led to creations. So far only a painting has caused a cat to be made, but that doesn't mean it's the only way one is made.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepii True, but I was just pointing out that there's no need for anything sinister to have happened for her to end up with her fingers bandaged from making her art book. Since she seems to be oblivious to the painting coming to life, I kind of doubt she would have knowingly damaged herself to make art that came to life in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread