Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 240 - Paint

>Creepy pets help
>Creepy cat "helps" by standing in front of the canvas
Checks out

Double-page supporter
Tank u for the chapter.

I really love her friends.

Member that time mha writer mocked Shueisha by creating an in story parallel business with similar sounding name run by a an evil zombie looking chick? Remember Regular Show's Garrett Bobby Ferguson (Giant Bearded Face) making fun of that pac-man cheater. Remember Bungo Stray dogs having a character obsessed with his suicide based off a writer that committed suicide?

Oww poor cat, that little tear 😋

I love Flora's friends and their pets, but like looool how that first one consider killing someone not as bad as being rightfully petty in a manga.
But "I would cruelly mock them in a manga" sure sounds about right XD I'm rooting for you author!

And yeah that little phone chair, amazing.
Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
>phone cradled on shoulder
>phone held by creepy hamster
>phone has its own dedicated classy high backed minichair
Hah, Flora is such an incredibly high class painter. Creepy's new look reminds me of those Parisian street performers with the masks even.

Contributor
@Demomanowar He was next to the canvas, Flora just wasn't paying attention.

So one is a Novelist, one is a Mangaka, and the other is a Painter. Why haven't they combined their powers to create a full color manga comi....wait a minute.

Dex-chan lover
That phone chair is really awesome. I wouldn't have anywhere to put it, but hopefully they end up making it as tie-in merchandise for the series. I'll bet it would sell really well.

@HDMI1 A full-color manga that comes to life? Sounds like the setup for a survival-horror game.

Users who are viewing this thread