Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 249 - Resolute

Flora's Mansion in what sense? Does it feature in her drawings, did she sneakily buy it, or is it actually named "Floras Mansion"? Because I'm confused.

Flora's currently at the Magician's place. Why would creepy cat lead Oscar to Flora home?

@Thearpox
It's quite literally Flora's mansion, as in she inherited it from a mysterious relative. It was explained in the first page of this manga.

Thanks, it's been a long time so I forgot that detail. Doesn't explain why creepy cat would lead Oscar there and not to the mage's, but of well.

@Thearpox nothing says that this is immediately after that page, maybe Flora's already home working on the redhead lady's commission.
And I'm betting it's causing some problem that even Big Boi can't help her with (especially if she's creating/summoning more powerful creatures), and he needs someone to save her or maybe talk her out of drawing more for the witch/demon, and the only one available/who he can at least trust a little bit around is (unfortunately :p) Oscar?

Group Leader
@Georg-Prime I think what the author was going for when Oscar said "In the end we couldn't find Floras work book." was to imply that he spent the day looking and it is now close to the evening.
I said this before but how the author cuts the arc and perspective would work better in multi page chapters or as an animation.

@Darthskippy oh yeah definitely, I meant to say that it was obvious to me that some time happened, just that it wasn't expressly said in narration like "4 hours later" or something, it was simply kinda implied ;) (it doesn't say nor imply at least that this page takes place immediately after the other page on the contrary we're supposed to guess that there was some bit of a time jump)

Users who are viewing this thread