Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 299 - The Main Culprit?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think, he have any chance of dodging it. All the clues point towards him.

Hope, this didn't resulted in something Irredeemable for him 😶

Group Leader
@IJustMadeThisToComment There was about a month break between 322 (end of volume 3) and 323 (start of volume 4) so I caught up more than I thought I would. It is back to being daily and it usally doesn't take more than a few days off between arcs unless they are big ones and even then only a week or two. If it stopped updating today then i'd catch up by Dec.15th, but my hope is there is no really big delay in pages till at least 400 because then it would be 1 full year of me doing a page daily. ( was posting it for a month or so on another site before posting it here.)

Dex-chan lover
Well part of it is his fault for taking it in the first place but I didn't really feel sorry or mad at him since the beginning since they were still in puberty then, and some teens make mistakes that they'd regret doing when they look back in their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly everyone's an ace detective. Don't you know? The cat vented out of there, we (readers) saw them do that

CBC

Aggregator gang
Honestly speaking, his friends just throwing him under the bus like for something this serious damn near immediately after they had been talking with Oscar about taking the book the previous day is really shitty. They may have matured over their lives, but holy fuck you guys.

I realize now that Flora held a grudge well into adulthood over that workbook, she literally hated Oscar well after high school because of a throwaway sketchbook. It's not like that sketchbook would be the deciding factor in her post secondary acceptance or something wild like that, it makes me wonder why she reacted so violently when she realized he was the afro dude.

"The afro that destroyed my future", huh? I wonder about that. Like certainly it's one of likely a multitude of mediums she's used to express her artistic vision, I wonder how exactly the workbook was the course altering catalyst in determining her fate.

Also way to go nerds, throwing Oscar under the bridge, how shameful~

Group Leader
@Simply_Fiction I'm pretty sure that in school artist will carry around a work book of everything they drew that year and had it in at the end of the year for marks. So that work book had everything she drew for the entire year in it. If I lost every translation I did of this series I'd murder the bitch who took it.

Fed-Kun's army
The author should make up their mind about Oscar and that book, earlier he clearly said he was the one who took it, but when he saw all the hate Oscar took, now it's not his fault... Which one is it? (I hate when the author feels the need to either justify the villain motive or just turn them into a victim of a greater scheme instead of sticking to the bad guy.)

@Darthskippy Meh, Sparta
loses
, no?

Group Leader
@lnomsim 302 has them look at the book and there is some dialog that I haven't got to yet but it seems they don't dwell on it to much.

I almost asked why you commented Sparta until I re read my comment. You either clever or didn't understand I was referring to Page 300 that will be posted tomorrow.

Fed-Kun's army
@lnomsim Oscar has been established as an important support character for Flora right at the beginning.

He was the good guy until some details making people pointing fingers at him.

But somehow people are so ready to hate him they cling into every detail that can paint him bad, even to claiming that he was the bad guy all along and deny the author's effort to explain the story.

And the author must have been followed the English community so much that they had to change the story to fit those readers.

@thtgiang Yeah it's pretty clear to me that Oscar initially had bad intentions but quickly went back on it. I don't really see how the author was flip-flopping on his character being good/bad - Seems like people are hung up on the earlier chapters 233+ dream sequence.

@Darthskippy when I was still in highschool art our workbooks were next to irrelevant, I went through like 3 of them and inevitably just ended up using random types of card paper for everything tbh. It's like they encourage students to have a workbook just for doing whatever and taking notes and practicing but our method of assignment is usually stock paper provided by the teacher.

Really workbooks were just for notes and practice, it wasn't like we were making our portfolio in them

Ooof
What if the witch puts a scribbled version of the notebook in his afro and it falls out about now...
Only thing I can think of of why she’d claim his afro destroyed her future

Users who are viewing this thread