Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 300 - Bald

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 I do like that movie and it is a bummer the new version got delayed till next year.

Thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
@alanala The cover released about a week ago for volume 3 which went on sale on the 11th

It's Japanese only. You can buy it here->
https://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/4065216559/seikaisha-22

Dex-chan lover
For some f***ed reason I enjoy reading about Oscar. Somehow characters who have done shitty stuff in the past and realize they were shitty and at least try to be different are way more relatable to me.

Banned
So we also find out that Flora has the ability to instantly turn someone bald if she yells at them.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the clout you'd get for shouting a guys afro off in front of all your peers.

Aggregator gang
How the hell it's his fault? He returned the book... I think some people here, either didn't read the same manga I did, or they have some weird morals

@Frozeneye yeah, it's called character development, something most movies nowadays lack, most characters are either john does or mary sues, (i.e.: characters without imperfections aren't good, we can relate better to characters with defects in their personalities, y'know, like real human beings?)

Group Leader
@Tikibo after taking the book Oscar just stood in the class room thinking over everything. He then put the book in his locker so he could give it back to Flora tomorrow, but the grey creepy took it. So when he showed up to school the next day it was gone and he couldn't give it back.

Dex-chan lover
@Storyteller77 I mean to be fair, it's hard to expect having any kind of character development in this kinda serialization setting.
Doing regular short interval one page updates to a story where one page needs to have its own start, middle and conclusion AND have and overarching plot AND have characters with an initial set of values that slowly changes over time? These would be hard to juggle for any writer, I assume.

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't expect that's how he ended up bald wow XD
So is it the shock who made him loose his hair and it's simply an exaggerated permanent comic effect, or does Flora have other powers than "just" bringing to life weird creatures through her drawings?
Even more reasons to be baffled at his obsession with her any way, rather than stay away from her it's like he's doing his best to make her hate him in the present too by being even more creepy than the critters, this dude sure has nothing in his head :p

Thank you for your work @Darthskippy and congrats for doing this consistently every day and getting to 300 pages!

I mean, he clearly forgot about this whole situation and just got a crush on her when they met again.

But also, I wouldn't be surprised if shock was that powerful in a comic where creepy animals are apparently extraordinarily normal. I mean, one is his partner at the police station and has been for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread