Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 358 - Missing

Dex-chan lover
"The princess is missing" is the premise for nearly every mario game out there.

Kokoro was female?! I guess that makes sense since hime is male... lol

Dex-chan lover
Kokoro is actually getting sick from this... stay strong mother...

Dex-chan lover
Kokoro is overcome with grief. D:
Also Flora's phone is rad.

Dex-chan lover
This will perfectly fit, Princess(Hime) is in another castle.

Group Leader
@ak0w I tried to keep what the cats are called gender neutral incase I fucked up my translation.
I gave up and now just use female pronouns for Kokoro because of the chapters(pages) that had Mother in the name that obviously were referring to Kokoro.
Creepy I see as a male because of his infatuation with Rose and the rivalry with Oscar, could be wrong but will stick by it.
Hime is just the Japanese word for princess, not a 100% reason to call Hime a girl but I think that the things pointing Hime towards male can be easily explained as Hime being a tomboy.

Oh poor Kororo just had to lay down, she's so worried for her baby...
Isn't that Hime's brocken mouse toy on the ground in the last panel? They'll probably use it to find her.

But yeah Flora's commitment to that whole aesthetic is amazing, not only her look but all the items around her, like here the old phone but also the sofa with claws-like corners lol.

Thank you Darth!

Dex-chan lover
How crazy would it be if Hime got brainwashed and they have to fight her in order to knock some sense into her

@Darthskippy

I think another thing that makes it confusing is how the cats (including Kokoro) can become buff with bodybuilder-like anatomy, which is usually associated with dudes 😄 But yeah, Kokoro is also likely female due to being a calico and referred to as a mom

Users who are viewing this thread