Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 368 - An Earnest Wish

I have the feeling Creepy will be next (maybe that will cause Fiona another emotion outbusrt, like that time she make Oscar became bald ?)
And someone inform vampire guy so he can protect Rose

I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's a festival for creepy cats hosted by the mysterious red-haired witch. Maybe that crow that's been showing up recently is her familiar? It's kinda odd how it popped up at just the right time with replacement cat toys. Also I figure it must have a little pocket dimension it keeps goodies in.

Regardless, I'm sure they're safe since Chilo said so last chapter.

@AkaiHana
I'm starting to wonder if maybe it's a festival for creepy cats hosted by the mysterious red-haired witch
Could be, in that case it will explain where a lot of creepy cat heading to back in chap 342, and the paper show to Creepy at the end of chapter could be invitation card to the party ?
Sorry if I bother you, have a nice day

Dex-chan lover
Aw Creepys sad because Flora's sad, they care for each other so much 😥

Why does it feel like Creepy is also planning to go to where Kokoro and Hime are but can't tell Flora :(

Dex-chan lover
@chonkury This, feels like Creepy is going to leave next but feels guilty about it. D:
Edit: Just noticed Flora's 5-pointed Star string choker, that's metal as hell..

@Gackt1 No bother at all! If it is a festival and the paper shown to Creepy had to do with it then maybe Creepy's disappointed about not going since Flora asked him not to leave her?

Users who are viewing this thread