Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 375 - Poltergeist

Supporter
Y'know, It'd be funny if he was only absent an hour before she started making posters.

Dex-chan lover
I have several questions!
What?! Was this Flora's dream?
Or it was all real? And who is that person?

Double-page supporter
This ghost guy reminds me of Masada-sensei. Wonder if Cotton is the Yume-Nikki fan as well.

Dex-chan lover
A grandfather clock with devil horns, a skull lamp, and a dreamcatcher Flora really rocks the Gothic aesthetic.
Poor girl worked herself into exhaustion making lost flyers for Creepy while he was gone. ;_;

@Hacete It's one of the ghosts that lives in Flora's mansion. It gets along well with Creepy such as way back in Ch. 9 (being a cat and thus is the only creature that can see him). I do forget Flora's mansion is haunted sometimes simply because all of the freaky shit that goes on with the Creepy Cats and Flora elsewhere..

Dex-chan lover
The... the fucking skull lamp holy cow

Also, I thought she couldnt interact with this ghost?

Contributor
@BasilD She can't, but the ghost was happy enough to see Creepy that he started poltergeist-ing the room, which woke Flora up in shock.

@DarthSkippy @Diamona Looking at the progress of the eclipse in the last few chapters he's been gone for less than an hour. She probably woke up earlier and started freaking after she called for him and he didn't appear.

He either was gone for a couple of hours (lol) or a month (possibly more likely if it's been "a while" since he was in the manor), maybe?
It's cute how ghost dude is happy to see him too.

Thank you Darth!

Users who are viewing this thread