Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 399 - Normal Life

Oscar losing the motivation to play piano hurts. That's such a painful image seeing the cat tree next to the piano with neither in use. Flora's loneliness while painting also hurts. This just all hurts.

I love angst but I really hope this manga won't just end like this

Like, come on! This manga is supposed to be a comedy manga!!! I don't want a sad end!!!

I guess with Coffee around Oscar wasn’t trying as much to be with Flora but it’s really sad seeing the empty piano, Flora by herself painting only drab pictures, and neither them or the other officers comforting each other. Feels like something will come up with the hunter guy with the crow though based on him not doing much and what he said the last panel.

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad man.. Look at all that cat paintings in the third panel, and is that a black Coffee Mug I spy in the last one?

Double-page supporter
I hope the real Creepy will live a long and healthy life, so he can keep motivating Cotton to crank up more chapters.

It's sad to see that this manga lost its comedy aspect for a long time now. Now it's only about development that is not very consistent because of the small format of each page.
I'm dropping this, but I'm sure it will grow in popularity like any daily 4koma that follows the same road.

Users who are viewing this thread