Creepy Cat - Vol. 4 Ch. 402 - Together Always

Dex-chan lover
Well it looks like all the creepy cats went home alright... cos home is where the heart is

Thank you! So adorable and heart warming seeing them all back together! Each one of them looks so dang cute and happy to be back with their loved ones.

Well prolly gonna get hate for this, but I didn't like how fast and casually everything just returned back to normal. It makes the recent emotional chapters kinda pointless. I wish we got something more before this happened, like maybe a chapter where all the creepy cats had a heartful moment where they all realized that their true home was with their owners or something, and did everything in their power to get back to their owners. Not that there's entirely wrong with this chapter, just hoped we got something more before it.

Aggregator gang
Probably gonna be the spin-off featuring Hime and those 2 cops that Cotton was talking about ages ago on her twitter.

Power Uploader
The number of series that are taken down can be counted on one hand, and they're all massive popular IPs. I don't think you have to account for that possibility.

Group Leader
@username008 that arc was 100% rushed and everyone knows it. there was a good chance they were either pressured into wraping up the story line quickly due to its seriralization ending, or the author was done with the series and wanted to wrap up so they can start an new project.

Dex-chan lover
Just like I expected. Hime returned and the other cats too!

Well, if this is like the end of the series then.
I have to say, the story isn't very original but the art is good and looks original (to me).
Reading it here on MangaDex daily was really a good experience though. Thanks to the dedication of the translator to upload it daily!

Overall thoughts, the manga is fine, for a 4-Koma standard and one page per chapter.
The flashback scene with Flora and Oscar, was the peak of the manga. Really wished that there was more to it.

Dex-chan lover
if it is ending, it may not be the best ending but the journey has been a pleasant one

Definitely wish the story was more fleshed out - You could fit in a whole arc after the eclipse chapter.
Really nice journey nevertheless, and I'll love the Creepies forever (●´□`) Thanks again for translating! Guess we'll see if there's anything else in the works when the last chapter comes out.

Also a little off-topic - I found one a 5-page comic by Cotton featuring a proto-Creepy cat and early versions of Oscar and Flora. Thought it was interesting ^^ https://www.deviantart.com/cottonvalent/art/Old-Memories-1-157338356

Dex-chan lover
All's well that ends well..
Good for Rose and her vampire owner. Interesting too that Chilo also returned maybe he had a hand in helping the Creepy Cats get back?
Flora & Oscar getting their happy reunions is good too. 🙂

@Darthskippy thanks for the chapter. My issues with this arc are first that the tragic drama it entailed which clashed immensely with the tone of the series until this point (even the mirror arc with Nuer felt more like a mystery adventure), as well as lack of narrative elaboration on why the separation ritual was even occurring which felt forced (none of the Creepy Cats seemed like they wanted to leave their Earth Hoomans voluntarily). You could have had Flora, Oscar, and the Vet all flung with the Creepies to their Realm by mistake as an opportunity to learn about their world before deciding whether to return together. Glad it's over and everyone is happy again.

Thanks for translating this, it's been fun to read.

And yeah, it's rushed, but honestly, it's been a nice journey, so I don't care that much.

Called it, nothing was ever mentioned that the cats couldn't come back. Saw this coming.

Users who are viewing this thread