Creepy Cat

Thanks so much for translating this, I love the creepy cats (who really are mostly cute^^)

Literally a few days between the heartfelt goodbye and the next chapters coming out. Short boat ride indeed XD

Group Leader
@scranity I started to translate at page 35 when the raws were at around 170, so I've been racing them to see when I caught up. They series was on hiatus starting at December 31st with no information about when it would come back. It just so happened that the day after I posted what I had there was a tweet saying it was coming back in a few days.

Double-page supporter
Dunno whose follows page that was, but for some reason this was among one of the many manga that appeared when I clicked my follows page. I've no idea who that page belonged to, but I've never seen this manga in my life. So I'm pretty sure mangadex bugged out and showed me someone else's follows, weird.

Group Leader
@UzunBoyluCuce The real question is did you read/enjoyed this series.

Also me and my brother had it where we first loaded the site we were signed into someone elses account. The moment we clicked a link or refreshed the page we were back to our own account.

Double-page supporter
@Darthskippy
No, I don't have much time lately. So I'm having a hard time catching up with the stuff that are already in my list, I don't think I'll be adding something new for a while.

Also yeah, same for me. I just immediately visit the follows page from my browser homepage so I saw that page first. Then I clicked a random link and everything was normal again. It has to do with the recent maintenance I guess, people were talking about it on the thread.

Group Leader
@UzunBoyluCuce Fair enough, my to read list is sitting at 169. If it makes a differents this series "chapters" are just one page so it's not a massive undertaking. I am not trying to annoy you with the over selling of the series, just trying to over sell it so people that check the comments before reading are more likely to see this and give it a shot.

Double-page supporter
@Darthskippy
Good to know lol
I hadn't actually tried reading it so I thought it's probably 20~ pages per chapter
I'll at least add it to my list then

Users who are viewing this thread