Criminale!

Everyone needs to keep in mind that the author was axed! We're lucky we got an ending at all!

Damn i’m sad this manga didn’t got a real ending i really liked it 😭

Dex-chan lover
I guess the news about the axe came before the FBI drama... As I think it starts to feel weird after Her appearance... I mean... I know that there must be a conflict if the aim was to deepen their friendship in a short time... But like everyone said, it starts to get weird after that girl from FBI came...

Dex-chan lover
axed ofc smh. I would rate this low because of how much stuff was left out (who wins the love "square" and why mc is dangerous) but I obviously won't because the author obviously would've put the stuff in hadn't the manga been axed. Such a shame especially when I thought I finally found a decent manga in the seas of isekai trash

I remember correctly It Axed because the Author have Health Issue, and The Author doesn't wanna End the series mid thru so The Author Decided to End it.

Idk if this true, Read it as a maybe conclusion.

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly, with the way it ended, this manga felt like more of a prequel story than anything.

Even though it was axed I thought the author did a good job answer as many things as they could. I wish there was more but I'd say I'm happy with it!

Users who are viewing this thread