Crimson Karma - Ch. 12

I keep wondering, now that I see it again from the previous chapters...what the heck is that stone on his chest?

Double-page supporter
i hope he sends kasia to bring the heat and save his mom LMAO i bet shell whoop ass (ive literally never said bring the heat but i felt it was appropriate this time LOL)

Double-page supporter
Given how dark this series is that mother is likely going to die and then the Emperor is going to find he dear sons both the first and the second are going to rekt him. One to regain his crown prince title the other for revenge.

Kasia is the type of char I like, a fine good warrior and knows how to hold her ground, without the romance. I really expect a good show of her goals, abilities and friendships. But, at the same time, I think I'm have too much hope, heh.

@cherokeemoon That was my thought too. They set up in the initial chaps that she is an incredibly effective covert op, so once the prince realizes her capabilities (and eventually trusts her) it would make a lot of sense for Kasia to save her.

Double-page supporter
I really want his mother to be saved. All too often in stories like this, the mother ends up dying and used as a source of revenge for the son. Can't we have it so she is saved and the 2nd Prince still seeks revenge for all the torment the Emperor put him and his mother through? She doesn't need to die for that shit. :(

Users who are viewing this thread