Crimson Karma - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Queen's dead for a looooong time

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wait!! what!!?? is the queen, dead? or it's just a trap???

I love this series, thankyou so much

Aggregator gang
Enjoying story so far, but why make a big deal out of her ability to sense presences (old skill) and movement (new skill) only to have her failing to use those skills when trying to confirm the presence and state of her target, the queen? In consistencies like that really takes one out of the story.

Aggregator gang
@ojou I am just guessing it was because said targets were moving and alive whereas it is hard to sense a dead person's presence due to them being dead? I am just assuming it only works on moving living targets cause that makes more sense in somehow noticing the presence of dead people unless thru direct eye contact.

Nooooooooouuuuuuuuu, don't tell me they killed the queen? or did the queen starve to death?? D':

@ojou i mean we don't know yet but if the queen is dead/not thete then it makes sense she can't sense the presence of the queen?

I wonder how the MC didn't catch that something was amiss the moment she couldn't pick the thermal sign of the queen. Some kind of distance limit, maybe?

Anyone else had to think of Splinter Cell? No, just me? ok then. :p But honestly, sensing body warmth and showing it like that as a power is a new one. It totally suits her.
Even if it broke my immersion a tiny tiny bit xD like, girl, where did you get those thermal goggles...

Users who are viewing this thread