Crimson Karma - Ch. 19

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really follow on why the Count was acting backstabby until he saw the division between the troops staying and going... I do get that he was on the Emperors side all along, but was he just shocked at how many troops where staying compared to how many were going back to the Capital?

This manhwa is do refreshing.😊 Definitely one of the better ones in the fl reincarnation/transmigration genre.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03 this guy, like the rest of the douchebag kingdom, believe 'their will' is the will of the world. After all, commoners are worth less than shit.

As they and the general noble population hate the 2nd prince, he expected the 2nd prince to have no supporters (and thus less soldiers). So he could immediately backstab the prince with superior numbers

uprising from the people, by the people, for the people just what i like to see
thank you for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep Ahh, that makes way more sense. I could kind of see what was going on, but just couldn't understand it all.. Thanks :)

@bossbun Exactly. I expected it to be a bloodbath, with those Emperor supporters rushing at the Prince's neck.

But besides that, this is exciting. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the translation, Bucci Gang!!

I’m really liking this story. The pacing is just right and each chapter is so interesting! Thank you so much for the translations/chapter!!❤️

the makeup on all the faces kinda makes it hard to tell if they're blushing or not

@Risely once rumors spread about the war being for nothing more commoners will join. War is always the toughest on commoners in these scenarios. Rebellion is usually pretty quick. Just depends on how many "men" were left behind (and weren't forced to join armies against their will)

Noble backing on the other hand will be difficult. Most likely a small portion will join early, some will join once the second prince gains more victory and others will only join when they get something for them.

Still be a tough road getting backing and supplies, though. Need food to keep an army going.

With Kassia's abilities and the mage's transfer magic they just need to use guerilla warfare to earn time while assassinating key figures from the Emperor's and first prince's faction.

Users who are viewing this thread