Crimson Karma - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
I don't got the last part. What she did when she was dying??

Dex-chan lover
@Riri Yeah the translations for this chapter are a bit unclear. However it looks like she bit a suicide capsule and I hope we will learn what happened in future chapters.

jeeze, only 2 chapters out and left us on this huge of a cliff hanger... just when i was getting into it..

@themintguy The MC had a suicide capsule in her mouth and cracked it open. It killed her, leaving the wannabe killer without his desired ending.

Double-page supporter
@GruntZone360 I honestly can't figure out what the fuck happened, but one of my first thoughts was that she reported to someone high up about potential corruption among the generals. One possibility is that the capsule was in fact a transmitter that, upon destruction, tipped off whoever was monitoring her that she was compromised. I'm honestly stretching here quite a bit, but I don't see any other reason why there were more gunshots if it wasn't some operatives suddenly storming in and shooting the place up. After all, she was going to die from either blood loss or a shot to the head even if she hadn't eaten a suicide pill(assuming that was what it was) and she is a logical, unfeeling person to the extreme, so her killing herself out of spite(something that she should be lacking) seems out of place for her. Granted, this is only chapter two so I don't actually know her as well as I think, plus there is just too little information, so we can't really make any concrete conclusions at this point.

Okay this made me way more interested in her, wonder why she bit the capsule in her mouth when he was about to end her. If she wanted to die I’m confused by her actions, and I wonder who that guy was she mistook the guy who shot her for? Thank you for the chapter!

im confused too, after she bite that capsule, why is there so many bang bang bang? ??? 😱im confused lol

Dari dulu kemana aja astagaaaaaaaaaa baru update sekarang gilaaaaa
Tapi makasih banget karena udah update, semangat terus ya update nyaaaa

Maybe the bangs were the guy repeatedly shooting her in frustration? Or maybe not.

Group Leader
someone please explain to me the last part cause I'm just as confused as all these comments.

I think she possibly alerted someone with the thing in her mouth which would explain the bangs at the end, so not something to kill her. She slowly died from the gun shot wound. hopefully its explained in the upcoming chapters.

Banned
@Ashana someone please explain to me the last part cause I'm just as confused as all these comments.

The dude that appeared at the end was her real terrorist, he was hiding within the US army and using locals as his men and impersonators. He tried to stop her from taking her own life with a suicide pill because she ruined so much of his work that he wanted her to suffer at his hands before death. All those gunshots is just him getting super frustrated that he lost that chance.

Yeah it sucks that she couldn't kill him but that wasn't what she wanted in life. She just wanted an excuse to die. The backstory in the later chapters explains that.

I met soldiers like that. They're not the best teammate to have.

Users who are viewing this thread