Crimson Karma - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
@Bigups
Their grudge is based on her being such a good soldier. If she's gone, then they become the de-facto best.
She's a child soldier, she never learned to suspect betrayal. Teaching a child soldier self-preservation is counterintuitive to their entire purpose. They can fight so effectively because they don't fear death.

damn. she's kinda cool.

But im confused at the gunfire in the last panal. Is it because she missed something and some higher-up came to the scene? She doesn't need saving but I am curious about her background and circumstances.

Im so confused... arent they on the same side? This is why i never read past this chapter previously but ill try to this time

Dex-chan lover
I had to pause and check if there is a comedy tag attached to this title.
There wasn't any.

It's clear that the author couldn't have been bothered to do even the tiniest amount of research on militaries, let alone the U.S Military.

Story seems dumb and it's only chapter 2. Why shoot her and get so worried about her biting some pill?

Even if it's some nerve agent it's not that reliable. She should use explosives or similar to kill them.

If my understanding is correct with what happened at the last part:

1. some jealous psycho guy is basically, well, jealous of FL and wants her dead
2. rather than die in his hands, she decided to commit suicide instead with the pill
3. I think there's another group that came that's against the jealous psycho
4. the new group starts shooting the psycho group hence the gunfire at the last part...?
5. whoever led the new group values FL and the one that says "you can't die easily like this?"
6. well, for (5), it's either the new group or some "god" who then proceeds to reincarnate her to some world (hence the isekai)

There are still some things I find weird:
1. FL I think basically wants to die, but not in a suicide way. I mean she probably wants to die but not the easy way out, eg. die in the battlefield, instead of simply committing suicide
2. But the reason she still committed suicide in the end is because (1) she's gonna die anyway but (2) just doesn't want it to be under the jealous psycho's hands?
3. (1) and (2) I'm not really sure because it's like very contradictory to me
4. And, yes, too, like others I find it weird that some military guy just shoot the FL in broad daylight and people are just meh. If it was, like, the terrorist who did that, I would've understood.
5. So, in relation to (4), I think that camp is composed of the military/soldiers who had grudge on FL. Hence, they were able to turn a blind eye

Double-page supporter
@amylance1215
We are currently in the prologue of an isekai... logic has no bearing here.
I've seen everything from getting bumped in front of a train by someone on their phone, to a random maniac running through the streets with a knife, to getting run over in a crosswalk because the driver was making out with his girlfriend at 60mph through a city.
Is that last one Jaryuu Tensei?

Users who are viewing this thread