Crimson Karma - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Granted, I don't like the fact that he is the one that was most likely forced to use magic on their citizens.. However, him suffering at the hands of the Emperor just might be a blessing for the 2nd prince.

That Emperor made a mistake by mistreating the mage and will pay dearly when he revlots

also who is Caylen?

I bet 100% that sword in the cover with Kasia is the one they are looking for LOL (Vol. 2 Cover)

Man the king is gotal trash. Basicslly started a pointless war to stroke his ego while he fucks his concubines. Really? I hope the 2nd prince beheads him asap.

Double-page supporter
It would not be surprising if he defected to the enemy side, but considering they would have no reason to trust a turncoat who has already caused deaths to their side, he might be better off just running away.

Somehow I'm reminded of the Renascence fair T-shirt "The floggings will not stop until moral improves!"

I’m rooting for this guy already. Like, the second prince seems like a nice guy, but it’d be great if the male lead wasn’t a fck prince for once

Users who are viewing this thread