Crimson Karma - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Saeko13

Judging by the dialogue: He's the mage that killed Kasia's group, he's rather mistreated and will likely swap sides soon.

Maybe another addition to the Reverse harem.

This doesn't have a romance tag so I just hope the MC doesn't have a partner tbh:/
It'll be more refreshing since most isekai with female MC focus on romance with really plain mcs

Dex-chan lover
You would think that since magician are rare they would treat them with care but I guess not...

Dex-chan lover
Is antagonising a guy who can singlehandedly nuke you wise?

Double-page supporter
@blipBlop Even if there isn't a romance tag, the author sure seems to be setting things up like there is one. 🤔

In my head, I still think she was related in dragons in someway so when I read the chapter, I somehow read the word “dragon.” I was so excited and I reread it to make sure but it was just me😩😩

Why is everybody so useless in this, the guy who can kill an entire platoon of knights is being beaten, are you asking for death or you boring god living.

I know kasia has this emotionless(well i guess not so much anymore) character, but she's hilarious.

Who the hell needs a legendary sword WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A LEGENDARY SPOON!

Me, sitting here wondering if that mage will go over to the 2nd prince's army - and if so how will he convince them they could trust him after the magic explosion?

Users who are viewing this thread