Crimson Karma - Ch. 23

i thought the monocle dude was going to be an asshat since the prince claimed he'd be the first one to reject her, but honestly, even if he did in his own way, he wasn't an asshole about it and seems to have good intuition.

(also i love alicia)

also for a sec omg i thought MC was saying sir mikhail was going to be underhanded or smth so i had to reread where he invited her, and oof i think it's just saying that the prince and mikhail assumed she already would've known the discrimination and tested her to see if she'd still go, and i think she caught onto that.

thank you for the chapter!

Nooooo where s the ass kicking
Thank you for translating !!! Please stay safe

Fed-Kun's army
Why are they focused on building the second prince's forces when they got Thanos ?

Double-page supporter
I understand her reasoning, but I still wanted her to follow this example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8rTRycSZc

Very high chance of Duchess' daughter is sus (like always in other comics, not mad tho)

This lady gives me weird vibes, I feel like she could be very nice and very supporting character but also a scheming women

Double-page supporter
Please be yuri! Please be yuri! Please be yuri and not a jealous bitch!

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind if this take a yuri route... But I can't still trust the blondie girl. She still looks fishy to me.. . lol when a woman beated a man for being handsome...RIP MIKHAIL Xd

Thank you soooo much for the translations!!

Double-page supporter
Damn he lucked out lol, if alicia was few secs later then he would've got his ass kicked

isn't Dame a noble title? Couldn't it had been just Miss instead? It's so confusing because I thought they were purposely calling her with a noble title despite being a commoner because she's OP or whatever

@jdexo1 Dame is actually what you are supposed to call female knights iirc. Granted since there were so few female knights it's rare to hear it.

Dex-chan lover
the male noble jealousy reminds me of the old telenovella's villainess face when MC and ML married

Users who are viewing this thread